About Me

My photo
I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 42 wonderful years. I have been blessed with one daughter who is grown and gone! She and her hubby have blessed us with a precious grandchild, Darbee Rae. She is eight years old and the sunshine in our days. I have always been a stay at home maid, cook, doctor, babysitter, taxi, wife, mother, and grandmother. I enjoy crafting. My interests include primitives, vintage and colonial styles. I love decorating my home. I enjoy traveling with my hubby and friends, reading, and trying different recipes. I am a Christian and enjoy activities within my church. I hope you enjoy reading about my daily adventures in crafting, shopping, and enjoying life thru the eyes of my darling grand daughter.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sunporch Chat

Good morning friends.  Hoping you are warm and cozy this morning.  I know  it may be cold outside but lets bundle up and take a little visit together. ,.
I am delighted to have had the opportunity to be a Sunporch Chat guest over at Tammy's blog 


Be sure and stop by her blog today and join us on the sunporch for a nice chat. She has some wonderful brownies waiting on you and your choice of something warm to drink.  While there if you haven't already be sure to join in and follow along on Tammy's blog.  She is a true Prim gal who loves God, her family and friends.  You won't be disappointed.
 
Wishing all of you a wonderful hump day.  Until next time....


12 comments:

  1. Just left Tammy's and loved the visit. I am so glad to call you and Holly not only blogging buddies, but friends. Oh, btw, the house surprised me! I will come stay. Heck, I can even help you some in it!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over goth now.
    Big woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,

    I couldn't wait to get up today for our visit! :) Thank you so much (to you and Holly both) for joining me! I thoroughly enjoyed it. You two make me smile...love your relationship! Thank you for your friendship!

    Lots of love,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do Angela, love the chats on the porch, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed visiting with you and Holly on Tammy's sunporch this morning! I love how you two are the best of friends. So sweet. I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, I enjoyed your chat. It was great to get to know you better.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did and it was delightful to learn more about you! I think we have many common interests....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Tammy and her blog... thanks for the invite.. I will be going over to visit.. Chilly and hard to think about a sunporch today... even though we have blue skies and sunshine...its COOLLLLDDD!! BLessings and have a bright sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nana, I am a follower of Tammys and just love her! I loved reading about you and your daughter! And I really loved the fact that you have a Darbee Rae! I have a Darbey Rhea too! Mine is 18 and my youngest child! I just gasped when I read that in your chat! I have 1grand daughter with a grandson coming in April.So nice to meet you...Will be back to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loved this! So sweet. You and Holly and Darbee Rae are such precious people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun you both are going to be on the sunporch together. Headed on over. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete