About Me

My photo
I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 42 wonderful years. I have been blessed with one daughter who is grown and gone! She and her hubby have blessed us with a precious grandchild, Darbee Rae. She is eight years old and the sunshine in our days. I have always been a stay at home maid, cook, doctor, babysitter, taxi, wife, mother, and grandmother. I enjoy crafting. My interests include primitives, vintage and colonial styles. I love decorating my home. I enjoy traveling with my hubby and friends, reading, and trying different recipes. I am a Christian and enjoy activities within my church. I hope you enjoy reading about my daily adventures in crafting, shopping, and enjoying life thru the eyes of my darling grand daughter.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Shirlee

Good evening all my blogging friends.  Today is Shirlee over at Farmhouse Ponderings birthday.  If you follow her blog you know her hubby has been having some health problems.  Today was spent at the hospital having test run. And now they are having to wait to hear the results.

So jump on over to her blog and let her know we are thinking of them and wish her a Happy Birthday.  Tell her Nana Angela sent ya. You can find her  here.  Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder Angela....how sweet of you!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angela : ) Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete