About Me

My photo
I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 42 wonderful years. I have been blessed with one daughter who is grown and gone! She and her hubby have blessed us with a precious grandchild, Darbee Rae. She is eight years old and the sunshine in our days. I have always been a stay at home maid, cook, doctor, babysitter, taxi, wife, mother, and grandmother. I enjoy crafting. My interests include primitives, vintage and colonial styles. I love decorating my home. I enjoy traveling with my hubby and friends, reading, and trying different recipes. I am a Christian and enjoy activities within my church. I hope you enjoy reading about my daily adventures in crafting, shopping, and enjoying life thru the eyes of my darling grand daughter.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Begining

Welcome everyone to my little corner of the world.  I have been blog hopping for several years now, and love all the wonderful blogs I have become a constant visitor on.  For a while now I have wanted to comment on so many of your blogs, as I feel I know so many of you personally thru your posts. So on this very cold day in Ga. with snow all around my daughter, Holly and granddaughter Darbee Rae came to make my wishes come true.  You must know I am not so good on the computer and this is definitely a new experience for me.  Please be patient with me as I learn what I am doing. I hope you will visit often as I share with you a small portion of my life with my family and friends. This is a big step for me . I hope to make many friends thru my humble blog.  Excited about the days to come. Until next time. Stay safe and be warm.

7 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! I am your first of many followers! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and welcome to the world of blogging..
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Angela Welcome to Blogland!
    Way to go, you can do it! I found you from the comment!
    thanks for stopping by!
    I say just start becoming a follower, since you have been hopping! Comment>>Comment & invite people to your blog!
    Ask questions: & like you did the kids can help us out alot with the computers!
    enjoy,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela....I have met the sweetest and most inspiring friends in blogland...this is truly a place where you can be YOURSELF...I have found the more I am on the computer the more confident I become. Many of my storekeeper friends are in Atlanta right now for the trade show....can't believe your weather! Normal for here in PA, but I don't like it one bit!! Happy blogging - I will become a follower and watch you grow....Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome new blogging buddy! I'll be following you too. Can't believe the weather you have been having down there in the south! More like our Michigan snowstorms. Holly Hills Primitives will be adding lots of new wares over the next few weeks and I do ship if there's anything you are ever interested in. Can't wait to see what you're up to, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland! I'm glad you have your daughter to help you out, but if you need anything please don't hesitate to holler at me! Sounds like you already know what to do, blog surfing is so much fun... and addicting!

    ReplyDelete