About Me

My photo
I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 42 wonderful years. I have been blessed with one daughter who is grown and gone! She and her hubby have blessed us with a precious grandchild, Darbee Rae. She is eight years old and the sunshine in our days. I have always been a stay at home maid, cook, doctor, babysitter, taxi, wife, mother, and grandmother. I enjoy crafting. My interests include primitives, vintage and colonial styles. I love decorating my home. I enjoy traveling with my hubby and friends, reading, and trying different recipes. I am a Christian and enjoy activities within my church. I hope you enjoy reading about my daily adventures in crafting, shopping, and enjoying life thru the eyes of my darling grand daughter.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thinking of Spring

Yesterday was a beautiful day here at the homeplace.  Morning dawned with temps. actually above freezing, and the sun shining brightly. Made me happy inside. So I decided to pretend it was a cool Spring day.  The wooden front door swung open, glass door letting the sun shine in.   WOW.  that's when I realized I should be doing Spring cleaning.  Didn't realize how many visitors I had lurking under the end tables, and dust bunnies... well I won't go there.  Opened up the french doors leading to the sunroom and went out to sit and admire the beauty God blessed us with on this Monday morning.  I am so ready for cool spring mornings when I can sit in this room and have a cup of coffee. 
Last year Mr. P. made this piece of furniture for a craft show.  He let me borrow it for the sunroom until time for the show.  Hummmmm.... It just didn't want to leave the sunroom.  So being the sweetie he is, I still have it.  It just says spring to me.  Hope all of you have a warm heart and sunshine in your day. 

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful piece of furniture for your sunroom. I am so ready for spring. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    Just found your blog and love the piece of furniture Mr. P made! I would not want to give it up either. Glad you have a blog now and can share with all of us.
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. love your piece of furniture and you are right Spring is just around the corner....
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been noticing the dust bunnies around here also. I wish they would hide themselves better, but they don't so I guess that means I'm gonna have to clean, lol.

    Lovely piece of furniture! Hopefully it will get to stay there. =]

    ReplyDelete