About Me

My photo
I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 42 wonderful years. I have been blessed with one daughter who is grown and gone! She and her hubby have blessed us with a precious grandchild, Darbee Rae. She is eight years old and the sunshine in our days. I have always been a stay at home maid, cook, doctor, babysitter, taxi, wife, mother, and grandmother. I enjoy crafting. My interests include primitives, vintage and colonial styles. I love decorating my home. I enjoy traveling with my hubby and friends, reading, and trying different recipes. I am a Christian and enjoy activities within my church. I hope you enjoy reading about my daily adventures in crafting, shopping, and enjoying life thru the eyes of my darling grand daughter.

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Blogger in the Making

Good evening everyone.  I had a very good day today after a rough, uncertain weekend. Thankfully all bad things eventually come to and end,, or either disappear for a time. 

Mr. P. had an evening meeting so I spent the afternoon with Holly and Darbee.  We visited Mother in the nursing home, went for lunch, and then back to play with Darbee at their home.  There is never a dull moment with Darbee Rae.

She is going to be just like Holly about taking pictures and the love of a camera.  She should, she has had one in her face ever since the day she was born.  She's been wanting her own camera, so instead of getting a kid one, Holly gives her the old one she has.  By the way it's like the camera I use everyday.  Let me remind you Darbee is only 3 years old.  But she does really well taking pictures already.

I caught her this afternoon taking pictures of her baby , her doll furniture, and numerous things around their house.   She starts hollering  smile.....smile.....smile..... and I looked up and this is what I saw.
There were kids walking down the sidewalk from school and she was snapping away.  Was even wanting to get pictures of the cars going by.  Yep, she will be a blogger one day.  She tells me all the time," Nana, on my blog........ Guess it goes to reason; "Like Mother Like Daughter" 

Had a wonderful day spending it with my Girls.  Hope you have had a Merry Monday also.  Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Morning Angela!
    I am so glad you came to my blog. I only joined in February even though it says 2009. I don't know how to change that date...do you?
    I love blogging and sharing pictures. So many wonderful stories and ideas.
    Sweet story about your granddaughter.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute that is! My grandchildren love to get my camera and take pics. How great that she wants a blog!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like those grandbabies! Gad you had a great day! Dawn

    ReplyDelete