About Me

My photo
I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 42 wonderful years. I have been blessed with one daughter who is grown and gone! She and her hubby have blessed us with a precious grandchild, Darbee Rae. She is eight years old and the sunshine in our days. I have always been a stay at home maid, cook, doctor, babysitter, taxi, wife, mother, and grandmother. I enjoy crafting. My interests include primitives, vintage and colonial styles. I love decorating my home. I enjoy traveling with my hubby and friends, reading, and trying different recipes. I am a Christian and enjoy activities within my church. I hope you enjoy reading about my daily adventures in crafting, shopping, and enjoying life thru the eyes of my darling grand daughter.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring

Good afternoon everyone.  The warm sunshine streaming thru my sunroom windows on a lazy first day of spring.  How much better can it get.? We all have been anxiously waiting on Spring to arrive. And today it is here.  I wish all of you warm and happy days ahead, and a good farewell to all our winter woes.  New growth and a new beginning for the season ahead.  Have a warm and welcoming afternoon. Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. the date says spring...but...no sunshine today...blustery, cold. It is coming, right?
    THANK YOU so much for the sweet encouraging words you left for me (a while back) on my anniversary...I did go and find your love story...how precious...I love that you had the embroidery love not made...now that is an heirloom!
    have a great Sunday,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring. Where? It is spitting the "S" word here in Michigan and is getting colder and colder. It was 70 in Ohio over the weekend and what a treat!!! Oh yes, we got so many great goodies for the shop. Can't wait to put them out for next weekend! Wish you could come to our open house.
    My dad is failing too, at least his mind. It is so very sad, but at least he still knows me and has his great smile. Keep you chin up, Dawn

    ReplyDelete